Monday, July 27, 2009

Memories :)

:) So today Dad was going through his old stuff and I joined him. I absolutely LOVE seeing stuff from my parent's past. It totally fascinates me! He ran across this little book called "The Wordless Book." He asked me if I knew what it was, and I didn't, so he showed me.

He opened up to the first page, which was black and said "First, my heart was black." Then he flipped to the next one, which was a deep red. "But then Jesus died on the cross, and his blood allowed me to be saved." The next page was a spotless white. "And my heart became clean and pure." And finally, he showed me the last page which was a beautiful golden color. "And I could spend all eternity in Heaven." Cool, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)