Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Beautiful You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI_YG40uEDk

I'm not entirely sure how to upload videos that are from youtube, not my computer, yet so I'm just going to post a link. It leads to this song called More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz. (AKA one of the best songs...EVER) ;)

A couple months ago I was going through some hard stuff, and one day I just kind of sat down on my bed and started praying really hard. I asked that God would reassure me of Him, and that He would just show me his love. Moments after I finished praying, a song came on KSBJ I had never heard: More Beautiful You. I knew with my whole heart that this was God's amazing way of responding, and as I listened I was filled up with this incredible joy. All God's doing.

So I'm sharing this story and song with all of you just as a reminder that God really does listen, truly does care, and because, well, I really love this song. :)