Thursday, February 4, 2010

Got Five Minutes?

So you know that one person in your life who never has anything nice to say to you? Well, I know that person. And this morning it felt as if that person was really tearing me down. So, even hours later, I was still bumming about it. So, I prayed that God would once again remind me of my true identity. That being His follower and daughter defines me- not what that person says of me.

God is so good. About 60 seconds after I prayed, I came upon this video. Got five minutes? Watch it...


Or- if for some reason the link won't work for you: Go to youtube and type in Flawz.

Well, last Saturday night the girls got to use our church's new Student Building ("The Lodge")! It was a blast. Here's a quick recap...

We played Dance Dance Revolution...

Ping pong...

Amazing, old games that everyone still loves...

Messed around on the photo booth...

Band Hero...

Learned how to jerk:)

And had an absolute blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)