Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Life List


So many times I think "Wow, I'm definitely going to do that before I die!" And I've always told myself that I'm going to sit down and make a list of all the things I'm going to do. Well... years later... I finally did!

My Life List

1. Go skydiving.
2. Go bungee-jumping.
3. Get married.
4. Have kids.
5. Be a missionary. (Here, anywhere)
6. Write a book that becomes published.
7. Be a singer.
8. Be an actress.
9. Be a teacher in sunday school.
10. Be a girls minister.
11. Start a clothing store.
12. Have my sister be the maid of honor at my wedding and vice versa.
13. Be on the show survivor.

I know this list will change and grow- and that's okay. But right now- these are the things (Er- some of the things) I definitely want to do before I go to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)