I love life. I really do. Every day is a gift in of itself. I mean, some days aren't so great, and sometimes I make mistakes. But I get to learn from those mistakes, and I get to keep going. And that is such a blessing.
When I think about how God chose me to be His follower.. I just can't believe it. I mean, I get glimpses of myself as a Christian and it's bad. So I can't imagine how He could see the good in me to choose me to love Him and know Him. I'm not sure if this is making a whole lot of sense.. I am just so happy that I know Jesus as my personal Savior and that I have the privilege of spending the rest of my life growing in faith and spreading what I know.
So, things have been busy.
And guess what!
I'm fifteen. :)
Yep, last Tuesday. Haha, I listened to Fifteen by Taylor Swift on the way to school that morning. :)) It was a pretty "smashing" day. (Haha am I so weird for loving that word?) My friends were so sweet.. they were so nice and gave me some pretty awesome gifts. Like, my good friend Megan (Who just had her sweet sixteen party!) gave me this blowing bubble kit because she knows I love doing that (Haha!) and this big pack of "everlasting" gobstoppers. (My favorite candy). But mostly.. I got lots.. and LOTS of candy and sweets! Haha, I could NOTT eat it all. I had a pretty good day... and I finally got a pair of Sperry's! Haha, I love them.. they have flowers on them. (I've been wanting Sperry's for ages!)
Unfortunately, most of the pictures we took have gone "missing." I sure hope we find them! But here are some we do still have...You can sort of see my Sperrys to the left. :)
My awesome vanilla-raspberry cake. Haha, we had to throw it away today because it was too old to eat! :(
So it's not the best picture of me, but this another birthday gift! It's going to my dress for Choir Banquet.
So, something I've realized..
When I first started blogging, it was basically just for me. I love to write, and I had just recently gotten into computer, and I thought it would be cool if I kept another (less personal) account of my life. (My diary is the personal version) ;). I had no idea what followers were when I first made this. lol. And, while it's not a huge amount, I have followers! And I guess that makes me happy. :) So, since I do, I figure I'd let you guys out there that have some spare time in your day to read what I write some things about me.
1. Jesus is my everything. I love Him with all of my heart, have accepted him into my life, and can't imagine living a single second without Him!
2. I love cold showers.
3. While some people's favorite color changes constantly, my favorite season changes constantly. Usually whatever season it is, is my favorite. :)
4. My favorite colors are yellow and purple. (But not together) :)
5. I love to take pictures.
6. I used to love sucking on ice.
7. I love watching movies.
8. When I was a little girl, all I wanted was to sing and act. I still love those things, but I don't think that's what I'll end up doing. But who knows;)
9. I love, love, LOVE people. Basically, I love meeting new people and figuring out different personalities, and making friends!
10. I want to be a missionary. :)
11. I love asian people. I know that probably sounds weird, but I do. lol
12. Give me chocolate and I will love you;)
13. While I admit Taylor Lautner is clearlyyy hot, I'm not obsessed with him.
14. I love to smile.
15. The smell of chlorine is AWESOME. I love, love, love it. It's my favorite smell. (Ashley, if you're reading this, when I read that you love chlorine too, I thought that was so awesome!)
16. Music makes me happy.
17. I write letters to my future husband.
18. I embarrass myself a lot. Seriously. It's almost a daily ordeal. lol
19. I love giving oral reports. Last year when I took Speech, it was my favorite class! And in 8th Grade Awards, I actually got an award for best speech maker! Haha, on one of my speech's, I got a 99.. one point off for making too many jokes while talking! :)
20. I love playing sports.
21. I'm not afraid to get my hair messed up;)
22. I love dresses.
23. I usually always have my nails painted. (But I've never had them "done")
24. I'm 5'0. And I've stopped growing. Pretty short.. and that's okay! :)
25. I get cravings of fruit.
:) Hope to get to know all you followers out there!