Thursday, April 22, 2010

Choir Spring Trip!

So last week Choir packed their bags and went to San Antonio! We had A BLASTT. Friday night we hung out at the riverwalk, and Saturday we went to Six Flags! Both times it was raining soo hard.. so McKenna and I said a prayer that the sun would come out- and it did! God can give such awesome blessings in even tiny ways like that.

McKenna, Nathan, and I. (:

Cammie, Vincente, me, and McKenna!
Uhh.. dont ask about the guy behind us. haha



Cammie and Katie:)

McKenna, Catherine, and I at the hotel! Haha.. ohh the faces of people in the background. ;)

At the Riverwalk! We had tonss of fun there. (:

The trip was pretty darn fun. There was so much laughter, and jokes, and roller coasters!! Best weekend I've had in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun. I've said this before, but you are SO DANG CUTE! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Bekah thanks:) You are toooo nicee;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)