Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break Reunion!

Well, Spring Break is almost over. :( Only one and a half more days, and I'm back into school! But, the week was pretty amazing! I had tons of fun, and one of the best parts was seeing my best friend, Ifrah! We haven't seen each other since the last day of Jr. High, since we went to different high schools. It. Was. A. Blast!

Ifrah and I! :)

We went iceskating:) And, amazingly, I only fell down three times! She fell down twice. This is tennn times better than the last time I went ice skating... I can't count how many times I found my face covered in ice!

Yeah, we get pretty goofy. :D

Then we went to one of my absolute favorite restaurants!

Ifrah is one of those friends I won't ever forget to thank God for. I'm so, SO grateful that He brought such a wonderful person into my life! And it was really nice seeing her again, after almost a year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)