Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving:)

At exactly 12:59, my family was done with our Thanksgiving Feast!

It was perfect- we had turkey, greenbean casserole, cranberries, bread, sweet potatoes, the whole ordeal. (Although I realized after everything was washed and put away- I forgot to try the turkey!) Everything went fairly smoothly, except, well I've always been a little clumsy and as I was trying to pour some onions on my casserole, well, the whole can came out. But that was about the only mishap we had!
It's a little hard to tell, but that's some of the mess I made of those onions!

We've been decorating bits and pieces of our house for a while now with little fall trinkets and what not. I've always loved decorating for the season:)
Aren't these napkins the cutest?

Kayla and I dress up this cat for every occasion. It has an outfit for everything!

So, today and every day, I am thankful. I am thankful for the little things, like how I have a wonderful older sister who I can look up to and talk to about boys and do girly things together. Like how my family and friends have tons of inside jokes that make me giggle every time. Like how the weather is gorgeous today. I am thankful for my parents that care about me way too much, and for my extended family too. I am thankful I have a roof over my head, food to eat, a warm bed to sleep in at night (and sometimes during the day!). Mostly, I am thankful that I know Jesus Christ, have accepted Him to lead me in every direction of my life. I am thankful that He died on the cross for me, the least likely to deserve His love and mercy.


I am thankful for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)