Monday, November 16, 2009

Makeup Breakup


Well, I was reading SUSIE the other day, and came upon an article called... Why I Stopped Wearing Makeup. It caught my attention, so I read it carefully, word for word. It was about a woman who decided to stop wearing makeup until she completely felt beautiful without it. It took five months.

At first it was really difficult, and by the third month, she said not only were the flaws of her face exposed, but she felt as if everything else about her was too. But, it was a good thing. She realized that it not only helped other girls see that it's okay to have flaws and be unique, but it truly let her accept herself just the way God made her.

At the end of the article, it challenged the readers to take up the Makeup Breakup Challenge- and stop wearing it. So, I've decided I will. For the next five months (Or however much time it takes me to come to that acceptance) I'm breaking up with makeup!


(And I challenge you to too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)