Saturday, May 22, 2010

Choir Banquet (:

It's hard to believe my freshman year in high school is almost over. It seems like just yesterday I was worrying about finding my classes the first day, and getting used to my new teachers, finding a place to sit at lunch, etc. I think each year of our life helps form us into the person we become- and this year changed me a lot.
One of my constants this year was Choir. Some of my very best friends are in Choir, and I know I'm going to continue to grow closer to these people for the next three years of my life. I'm so grateful for all the experiences I've had, all the laughs, all the tears. It's been unforgettable. And now that Choir Banquet is over, I feel like my whole year is too.

Before the banquet. (:
Rojean, Katie, and Cammie! Crazy, amazing girls.

Some of my very best friends, Catherine and McKenna.

2 comments:

  1. You are SO cute, girl!!!! :-) Not cute. BEE-YOO-TI-FUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a goldfish, Nikkie!!!

    (unknown pal)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it:)